1 – Dawah Committee
Ameer: Dr. Hassan Shawa
- Masjid Open House – with public advertising.
Tabling events, Dawah material handed out.
Initiate monthly lectures at the Masjid.
Initiate a support group for Reverts
2 – Zakah, Sadaqah & Refugee’s Committee
Ameer: Afzal Khan
Accountability of funds collected – Online & Checks.
Recordkeeping of all disbursements made.
Establish intra-Masjid group to prevent double payments.
Distribute Zakat-ul-Fitr by Ramadan 20th.
Establish program to support widows and orphans
3 – Construction & Maintenance Committee
Ameer: Shadab Ahmad
Demolition of 270 Central Ave – rear side.
Obtain building permit for Pase 2 construction.
Installation of security cameras for all buildings.
Speaker system improvement for all buildings.
Install new HVAC system for School Building.
Submit to City architectural plans for Gym
4 – Finance Committee
Ameer: Ahmed Syed
- Create separate accounts for Operations, Zakah & Savings
- Setup office in School Building for accounts management
- Start accounting ledger
- Explore obtaining Masjid’s own EIN Number
5 – Education & Youth Committee
Ameer: Shaik Reyaz
- Weekly Quran class for adult brothers & sisters
- Classroom improvements – furniture & technology
- Coordinate events & activities between Weekend School & Hifz Program
- Recreational activities for Youth outside the Masjid
- Revive existing Education Programs (Hifz, Weekend School & Youth)
6 – Tech Committee
Ameer: Abu Horayra
- Livestream Jummah & Lectures on Facebook & YouTube
- Overhaul Masjid website
7 – Cemetery Committee
Ameer: Haroon Sarwer
- Site development for 1st burial by August 2022
- Cemetery run by independent not-for-profit organization
- Conduct large Community-wide fundraiser – June